During our third coordination of football3 for all project meeting we:
- finalised the MOOC content in order to start the storyboarding process before handing over the designed contents to a developer
- decided on the assessment of the MOOC learners and in-person training participants
- discussed the certification criteria for individual learners and expert organisation.
We created the plan for the in-person training before implementing a first pilote in Italy.
Fair Play Program was represented by a member of the MSIS association – Arek Kamil Mierkowski.
The project partnership makes following organizations:
- streetfootballworld – Berlin
- Mundial Balloon – Turin
- Albion in the community – Brighton
- CAIS – Lisbon
- RheinFlanke – Cologne
- Inex-Sda – Prague
- Oltalom – Budapest
- European Network of Sport Education – Cologne
- FARE – London
The 3rd meeting took place on 24th – 28th of February 2020
Project co-financed by the Erasmus + , coordinated by streetfootballworld.